Hi Jen,

I don't think that the FeLV vaccine will have any
effect due to her history.  The vaccination will not
help prevent the virus from kicking in if she's
already carrying it.  However, that being said, if she
is an indoor cat only, I wouldn't waste my time or
money vaccinating her.  If she doesn't come into
contact with other cats, she can't contract it.  Many
of us here do not vaccinate, especially considering
some cancers are associated with vaccinating.  And
since she's had the antibodies, I'm not even sure she
can contract it (again?).  Unfortunately, there isn't
enough research on FeLV yet to know all the answers.

:)
Wendy