Here's my reply from the last time this topic came up on the list... not sure if all the links are valid still. Mostly about feeding and binders:

The liquid CRF diet you can syringe or tube feed:
http://www.abbottanimalhealth.com/nut_clinicare_rf.html

The best binder I've heard about is available from the same place that first made
Interferon-A available to the feline community:
http://www.islandpharmacy.com/site/1420401/page/768627
Supposedly, it's tasteless and odorless, and easy to hide in food. The original stuff
(the stuff they copied when it was pulled from the market in the USA) can still be
bought in Canada via Canadian pharmacies.
Here's more resources for binders though:
http://members.verizon.net/~vze2r6qt/supplies/binders.htm

CRF feline diet recipes (home made):
http://users.ameritech.net/critterz/crf_recipes.htm

CRF commercial diet foods analysis (includes non prescription foods for comparison):
Canned: http://webpages.charter.net/katkarma/canned.htm
Dry: http://webpages.charter.net/katkarma/dry.htm
BEWARE of the Royal Canin recall: http://www.felinecrf.org/which_foods.htm#rc_recall

Where to buy, options if she wont eat one brand if you can't find alternatives
locally:
http://www.rxpetfood.com/

Phaewryn

PLEASE Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!!
http://ucat.us/adopt.html

DONATE: We could really use a power saw (for construction), a digital camera (for pictures) and HOMES for CATS!
Checked by AVG Free Edition.