Glad Gypsy started eating again. Yes, I know you understand.

The vet was supposed to come this morning but had an emergency and now says he is coming late afternoon. She still has some blood. I think it is being vaginally discharged rather than in her urine. Her urine is yellow, which is good and means that her kidneys are still working, thank god. She is eating and acting normal, and quite curious as to why we keep checking her behind every time she pees. She is really funny. You would get a kick out of her.  We are nervous, though, because we can not find anything on the internet to explain this. I looked up pyometra in sheep and could not find anything.

Lucy has been doing well, but is still on a lot of pred. I am slowly weaning her. She is on 8.75 mg/day right now and on Friday I will go to 7.5 mg if everything is still ok.. I decided to taper 1.25 mg per week and see if we have more luck.  She is not gaining a lot of weight, but at least is always over 8 pounds, does not seem to be losing anymore, and may have gained an ounce or two. Solid bowels once a day and eating ok.  And back to yelling at me constantly! :)

Thanks for asking,
Michelle