Yay! That's awesome news! I was so pulling for him to make it! Many cats don't make it through the urinary blockages, much less with all the other things he has going on on top of that! He's a TOUGH boy, and must have some serious will to live! Someone out there is going to be a very happy person when they get reunited, and if that doesn't work out, someone else is going to have one heck of a cat when he gets adopted!

Phaewryn

PLEASE Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!!
http://ucat.us/adopt.html

DONATE: We could really use a power saw (for construction), a digital camera (for pictures) and HOMES for CATS!
Checked by AVG Free Edition.