This ad was posted 2 days ago:

Please cross post this to anyone you know, these 10 week old kittens have 8 days to live if they aren't placed.

A new ad has been posted to the Adoptable FeLV/FIV/FIP Cats/Kittens (default) web site. The ad information is as follows.

THIS AD WAS POSTED BY

Name: Carol Perozzi ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Location: Lindenwold New Jersey
Phone: 856-783-2694
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CONTACT Cathy at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or 201-867-4795
about these cats if you are interested or know someone who is.

A SUMMARY OF THIS AD IS BELOW

Category: FeLV+ Cats/Kittens
Ad Expires: 25-Aug-2006

AD DETAILS

Headline: Urgent 2 FeLv + kittens Need immediate placement
Age: 10 weeks
Adoption Fee: Adopt fee

Please respond directly to Cathy at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or 201-867-4795

Hello,

I run a small cat rescue in Secaucus, NJ which is run out of an animal hospital. This past week a client brought us two stray kittens. They both test FeLV + by ELISA and IFA. They are 10 weeks old and look healthy at this point. The people wanted them euthanized. But I wanted to try to place them first. My boss has given me 10 days to find a place for them. I am now down to 8 days. I was wondering if you can provide me with any information, leads or referrals.

We also work with the town shelter and they brought us two cats yesterday that tested FIV +. They removed the cats from an older woman's property because her children were afraid that she would trip over the cats. Now that they have tested positive they want nothing to do with the cats. They won't let us release the cats and my boss won't let us keep the cats because we already have an FIV+ cat that we haven't been able to place for over a year. So we are looking for somewhere for these cats where they will be cared for.

I would appreciate any information or leads that you could give me. Thank you so much!

Cathy Fraser
Happy Feet Adoptions
Secaucus Animal Hospital
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
201-867-4795

VIEW AD DETAILS
http://www.bemikitties.com/felv/cgi-bin/suite/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?request=detail&id=11463&website=default

USER SYSTEM DATA
IP: 152.163.100.9
Host Name: cache-rtc-aa05.proxy.aol.com
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com