Thank you Kelley,  I have passed this link on to our local CARES (Community Animal Rescue and Education Services) group that I'm involved with.  The DVD should help a lot with our spay/neuter education.  Also, the link you posted didn't work for me but I found it at:

http://www.rescuemedocumentary.com/index.htm

Roxane

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi guys,

Since this has been a quiet day on this list I thought I'd send this out as a test.

I watched the following documentary last night : Rescue Me (http://www.rescuemedocumentary.org)

It talks about the problem of homeless dogs and cats.  If you know anyone you are trying to convince to spay/neuter their pet, you might want to show   it to them.

There is a euthanasia scene in the DVD that is pretty hard to watch.  I would not recommend showing it to very young children.

Take care,

Kelley

--
Vist the Austin Siamese Rescue store and save a kitty life!
http://www.cafepress.com/austinsiamese