I was glad to get that link too -- thank you!

elizabeth

In a message dated 7/29/2006 4:38:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Marissa,

Sorry it took me so long to respond.  Anyway, here is the link for ordering
the Mega C Plus:
https://www1524.boca15-verio.com/belfi3/order.html#megac
Let me know if you have trouble getting into it.

I ordered the 1/2 kilo (500 gm) size.  It will last me forever!  This is
truly an inexpensive way to treat the virus.  I believe I paid only $28.10.

Oreo did not have the problems with it that you mentioned; however, he's
been on it only 6 weeks.  I still have him on it even though he's negative,
just in case.  It's just the paranoid part of my personality.  I may stop at
some point, maybe after another negative IFA.  Here's a phone number for
Belfield Customer Service; they may be able to answer your questions:
1-408-227-9334

I'm still trying to work out the correct dosage for Ellie as she has
intermittent diarrhea from it.  That's when I back off a bit.

Thanks for the congrats.  It sure is wonderful to have my boy back!  Ellie
shows NO signs of sickness so I continue to treat her.  Apparently it's
possible to shed the virus even after a positive IFA.

Best of luck to you.  Please let me know how the Mega C Plus works and also
if you have any questions.