Wow Nina!  I feel like I've just read one of the
stories from Chicken Soup for the Soul for Cat Lovers!
 That's how I know that Matilda's story will have a
good ending.  She can't help but win with you on her
side, so in-tune to her needs.  Bless you for helping
another little one!  Matilda is truly blessed.  I hope
you can find her previous owners if they are worth
being found, and if not, a wonderful home for this
little angel.

:)
Wendy