The same thing happened with Black Salve, it was curing many, many skin cancers, they threw the guy who made and manufactured it in jail and closed his company saying it was a dangerous.  Thank God he gave a select number of people the recipe to make it and it can still be gotten.

A several people – the manufacture told me that FDA (food and drug administration) is auditing the drug right now.. and another person told me the same thing (and she told me sarcastically, that’s because they are fixing all the cancers..)..

And all the distributors will tell you that it’s not available temporarily right now

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com