Diane,

Please don't feel like a slime about the money issue.
The reality of the situation is that if you don't have
it, you don't have it.  And what good will you do ANY
kitty if you're bankrupt, right?  Everyone here knows
exactly how you feel and we all understand, and have
talked about (if you want to read in the archives) the
reality of money being a deciding factor in our cats'
care.

:)
Wendy

=== message truncated ===