Leslie... I feel for you.

What I've come to realize is that you just know when that certain cat needs to come home with you. Everything else all falls to the side... the test results, the costs, the special needs... none of that really matters. Your heart tells you what your actions should be, all you have to do is listen to it.

:)

Phaewryn

PS, Prozac works wonders for the grieving process, makes life bearable when you lose one. I take it for about 6 months after I lose a baby.. then taper myself off when I can go to sleep without crying every night or breaking down in the middle of a work day for several weeks straight. Antidepressants may not be for everyone, but in my case, I do what I have to do to go on.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.