From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 10:16 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: Dempsey,Mitch,Katarina and Celia

I know I ask for alot of prayers but a couple of my Sids kids really need them badly.
Sweet handsome Dempsey is fiv and felv pos and he is slowly getting worse and I think tonight was my last time being able to love him in this world. I am crying while typing so sorry about any mistakes,I am still upset about Nya.And now Dempsey.
Also handsome tuxedo boy Mitch is not doing so well,he has chronic respitory issues and bad diarreaa right now.and sweet Katarina is an old Katrina kitty that is just having a rough time with both diseases.Celia is doing better but is fighting a high fever.Jen has taken them all to the clinic to do her best to turn them around,so please we need many prayers.THank you all so much
Sherry

Do you Yahoo!?

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.