Brushing does help.  Also CoQ10 mixed into food once a day.
Michelle

In a message dated 8/10/2006 10:26:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Good Morning, Everyone!

I noticed last night that Angel's gums are red, but not really swollen (in several places).  I was reading on the internet that Periodontal Disease is associated with Felv.  Basically, everything I read said that I should brush her teeth to keep the gums healthy.  Is there more to it than that? Do I need to take her to a vet for meds?

Any advice would be helpful and appreciated.

Thanks,
Karen