I hope Patches starts feeling better, cats are do diff. from dogs when it
comes to eating, etc.  I hope Fancy Feast or one of the other things
mentioned works.  Usually, when they go off their feed, it takes them a
little while before they really eat well again (assuming you can get him
eating).  I'd just put a little out at a time bec. fresh seems to work
best.  Also, if depression is part of this, sometimes a good "dose" of
catnip, will cheer them up!  Good luck.

PS--they now have cat and dog gravy which might tempt Patches, too.

Tracy