Sherry, I am so sorry of your loss of Nya – I am glad that she found a loving home and was able to spend a quality time at her new home.. though it’s so painful to know how fragile their life can be sometimes.. it was same way with my Peter,, he was looking so healthy in May.. and I just did not pay attention to him well enough….

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gina WN
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 1:12 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Nya Please add her to the CLS

Sherry, I'm glad that Nya was adopted even if she did not have a long time in her new home.  The fact that she was loved and cared for in her last days means a lot.  It just makes me cherish every moment I have with my Pippin when I hear how quickly kitties can succumb to FeLV.

Take Care,

Gina

Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all sad news,Nya a beautiful sweet felv+ girl passed away over the weekend.She was adopted by one of our volunteers,he had her since march and she was doing great I got to see her back in June and she looked great,but as we all know how fast felv can bring on just about anything.Her lungs filled up with fluid and we lost her.

Sherry

Do you Yahoo!?

No heaven wil not ever Heaven be Unless my cats are there to welcome me.--epitaph in a pet cemetery

Tiggertales ~ a site about our beloved felines