Leslie,
It sounds like you have a good vet, which is a great thing! I hope she gets well soon!
Maggie

From: Leslie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Just back from the vet now.  Thank you all for your suggestions.  The doctor did not say what she thought it was specifically, more than an infection.  She was dismayed that the Humane Society had fully vaccinated her, spayed her, and treated her for fleas with her comprised system.  Her lungs sounded clear, but again, it was obvious that her breathing was obstructed.  Her temp was down to 102 (when I took it yesterday, it could have been higher because she'd just come out of her cozy sleeping place).  She said that her eyes looked good.  She prescribed Clavamox for a week, but to keep her updated as to whether there was improvement on it.  At my request, she looked into Interferon and thinks that it's a good thing to start in on once we get her back to eating on her own and stable.  Same thing with the Lysine and the Immune Support supplement that Satch takes, she doesn't want to throw too much at her at once.  They also rehydrated her.

That's about it, we'll see how the Clavamox does, I hope that she starts perking up to food again on her own soon, because I hate poking the poor thing.  How much should I make sure that she gets a day?  And over how many feedings a day?

Thanks,
Leslie