Moogie fell in the bathtub with me on several occasions, Doobie's fallen in once, and my Do-Dah fell in once too, LOL! They all seem to LOVE to drink my dirty bath water, it's like "Yummy! Mommy juice!", or something. Never had one fall in a toilet though. We have to keep the lid down anyways now-a-days, since Doobie insists on pulling down everything from the shelf over the toilet, especially rolls of toilet paper. After digging a few soggy, nasty, putrid full rolls of toilet paper out of the bowl, it now stays DOWN!

Good luck with your new baby, the cough is probably nothing, maybe a slight URI from the shelter, or even hairballs. Just to be safe, have your vet listen for heart murmurs, and test for heartworms. Heart problems are a number 1 cause of dry sounding coughs.

Phaewryn

PLEASE Adopt a cat from Little Cheetah Cat Rescue!!!
http://ucat.us/adopt.html

DONATE: We could really use a power saw (for construction), a digital camera (for pictures) and HOMES for CATS!
Checked by AVG Free Edition.