My Felicity was the best (God rest her soul)....she would barf her furballs into the toilet - i kid you not.  What a good girl.

I don't get up for the crashes either (unless it's serious).  If Phelix gets up - well...then I better get up too.  Believe it or not I keep over 100 house plants inside (during winter)..and with 8 cats I have never had a problem.