Hi, everyone, I got feline interferon from distributor in UK without a letter from FDA yesterday – I needed to get it for my Peter whom suspected to have FIP and that was the only treatment that has a chance of him surviving – anyway,, I couldn’t get it soon enough for my Peter but wanted to let you know.. there is a pretty good chance that you can get it without letter according to the distributor in UK I spoke to before I ordered it.. so in case you need to get them, and don’t have time to waste and willing to take a chance,, just remember that you probably can get them without a letter..and it will take less than a week to get it..

Nina, I still need to send back your intereferon….sorry it’s been hectic trying to close on a house this week.. but I will get them out next Monday or tuensday.. will it wrok?