YAY Wendy!  Great to hear that he's doing better and the treatment is working!!

And don't feel too bad about being frustrated with him!  It's hard to deal with people in chronic pain...can be very draining!  It sounds like you're handling it the best you can.
Hang in there and do try not to strangle him!  Spending the rest of your life in jail just wouldn't be worth ending the frustration! lol

Hope the rest of the treatments work and he'll be pain free in no time!!!

MJ

wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Nina,

How are you? I hope everything is going well. Thanks
for asking about my husband. He's doing ok. The
spinal decompression is actually working, believe it
or not. One of two herniated disks has moved off the
sciatic after 10 treatments. We know this because he
has stopped having the pain shooting down the buttocks
and back of the thigh. All he has now is pain in his
calf/ankle. He has 10 more treatments to go. I am
thinking this is going to be a great week for him. I
can't wait until he's pain free. I love him and
shouldn't complain, but it's hard to live with someone
who is groaning all the time and/or on painkillers.
Does that sound horrible? It probably does. I guess
I'm venting a bit, and of course, feel bad about that,
but it's true. We were in CVS one day filling a
hydrocodone prescrip for him, and he was on valium,
and he thought he was being funny by asking very
loudly in front of about 15 customers if we needed any
Trojans while standing by the condom aisle. :O. He
would NEVER do something like that off meds. LOL. So
things are finally looking up. Hopefully, I will not
strangle him before he is pain free.

:)
Wendy