This might be the last question for now!!!  I'm not sure yet though! lol

I haven't bought a carrier for Slinky yet.  I've been using my boyfriend's sister's carrier (a hard-sided one with a front loading door) and it works fine.  But she's going to want it back eventually, so I need to buy one.

I've been diligently reading my "New Natural Cat" book and she has a great section in there about choosing a carrier.  Only one problem...I can't find one that matches the criteria she lists!!!  She says it should have a top-loading option so you don't have to "stuff kitty in the end", be ventilated on all 4 sides, be TRANSPARENT so kitty can see out (this has been the toughest to find...haven't found one yet!), and be hard-sided since the soft ones tend to collapse on kitty.

I've looked at PetsMart, Target, PetCo, and every online site I can think of (drsfostersmith, petcarecentral, petfooddirect, onlynaturalpets, etc., etc.!!!

So...anyone know where I can get a carrier like the one described in Natural Cat?  Or what kind of carrier do you recommend?

Man...there are so many things to consider with cats!!!!  Thanks again for your patience!!

MJ