Thank you Gina.  I just crashed yesterday and I feel a lot better today.

tonya

Gina WN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Tonya,

I am very sorry about what happened at your job during what was already a traumatic time with Popeye.  I wish people were more caring regarding the loss of our beloved companion animals.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Gina

Please visit my Tigger Tales site!

At the bottom of the home and links pages are my merchant affiliate banners.  If anyone uses my links to make a purchase, I will receive a percentage of all final sales.  I am going to donate 100% of the proceeds to animal welfare organizations.  This is a great way to shop your favorite online pet stores and give something to a worthy cause.  Thank you in advance!