Hi Dee,

I am stumped as to what could be causing Smokey's
coughing and labored breathing still.  I have no idea
what the normal respiratory rate is for a kitty.  Let
me know if you find out and I'll add it to the sick
kitty manual.  Is he still coughing today?  Do you
really feel that it's something serious?  You might
have to go with your gut on this one.  Coughing
doesn't sound too serios to me, generally, but it
would depend on how it sounded.  Also, since Smokey is
on an antibiotic, I would think it would help any
other infections he may have, like a URI.  Maybe time
will help you to make the decision on whether or not
to take him in sooner.  Prayers going to to Smokey.
Please keep us posted.

:)
Wendy