Thanks, Wendy!  I got home last night, and he did in fact do fantastic!!

He ate just fine, he played with my coworker a lot, and he didn't get sick or anything.

When I first walked in the door, I told him I was home and then i heard this big "clunk.,"  He had knocked a picture frame off the "ledge" down onto the staircase...right in front of me!!  I thought maybe he was mad!!  :(

But when I got upstairs, after a minute he let me pick himi up and he was VERY cuddly and purring like mad!  We played for a bit...and I gave him one of the new toys I brought him (one of those plastic mesh balls with a bell in it)...and he loved it!

Then during the night, he kept coming up to cuddle.  He did start playing in the middle of the night and I had to lock him out of the bedroom so I could sleep...and he cried!  But this morning when I let him back in, he came up and kept nuzzling my face and wanting kisses.

So...all in all everything went really well and he still loves me!  Thanks for all your support and positive thoughts and prayers!!  I know it helped!  The conference I was at also went INCREDIBLY well.  So it was a great weekend!

I hope you're all doing well.  I have quite a bit of catching up to do with your messages, but...my prayers and love are with you!  Take care everyone!

MJ (and Slinky!)

wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Marissa,

I was wondering how Slinky did while you were gone? I
just read your post, so it's a little late for prayer,
but I am hoping he did fantastic!

:)
Wendy