fly sweetly, little angel! know that you are well-loved.

GLOW to heal your heart, karen.

On 8/30/06, kandbz_ mom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.  Angel died peacefully at home.  I had a feeling she didn't want to be taken to the vet to be put down.  I am just so heartbroken as I had only had her for less than two months and she was only 5 months old.  She seemed to be doing so good and then over the weekend, took a turn for the worse.

Thanks again for all the support. I greatly appreciate it.

Karen

Do you Yahoo!?

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....