I wish I could afford to do that.  I go through more than 30 pounds of dry food a week, 28 pounds of scoopable litter a day, and whenever I see Friskies canned food on sale for 4/$1 I dance all the way to the grocery.  And, of course, we must have large quantities of catnip.  Daffy, my 18 year old, has earned her daily bowls of cream.  I must have canned condensed goats milk and Pedialyte in stock for underweight kittens.  Little Sister likes her Marie Callendar rice, broccoli, chicken and cheese casseroles and a little carrot cake for dessert.  (Yes, I'm serious.  And she deserves it every once in awhile.)

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Tell 'em your willing to take it all off their hands for a further discount!