Hi Everyone,

This is another case of someone dumping their pets.  I will never understand how these people live with themselves.  These kitties are gorgeous!  The shelter contact info is below.

Yvonne

Crosspost from Special Needs Rescue cats 8/29/06:

A woman dumped all of her 12 cats off at the Humane Society of
Williamson County yesterday. One of the cats is a gorgeous adult
male, Russian Blue kitty. Unfortunately he is FIV positive. Many FIV
positive kitties live a long healthy life, the only difference is,
they need to be indoor only kitties and not with other kitties,
unless they are FIV positive as well.

She also dropped off a Tabby Momma with her two 3-week old
Siamese/Tabby kittens (see description & link to photo in second post below). If we can't find homes for them soon, they will be euthanized. Please open your heart to this sweet boy and
possibly one of his kitty friends. Pictures are available.

Please save this sweet boy!

PetFinder listing and picture:
_http://search.http://seahttp://searchttp://searhttp://seahttp://_
(http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6904204)

Humane Society of Williamson County
(512) 260-3602
_kwald @ hswc.net_ (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Crosspost from Special Needs Rescue Cats 8/29/06

A woman dumped me and my two 3-week old kittens, along with 9 of our
other kitty friends at the Humane Society of Williamson County. Of
course, she never bothered to fix or vaccinate any of us.

Now I have FIV and two little kittens to care for who might also be
FIV positive. We will probably live a full long life and just need
to be kept indoors and away from other cats unless they too are FIV
positive. FIV is not transmittable to any other animal or person.
Please consider adopting one or more of us! We promise to love you
always! Adoption fee has been reduced to $50.00 and includes
spay/neuter and vaccinations. Their time is very short at the
shelter, so please don't wait to call.

(http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6904219)