What was/is Cody on?  My vet prescribed Prozac for Peepers and, out of desperation, I used it on a short-term basis with two other cats who had problems in a multi-cat environment.  And a friend has used the Elavil in a salve in the ear. I don't know anyone who goes to psych meds as a first choice but in the rare instances when it was a last resort it really has made all the difference.

Belinda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Phaewryn,
Isn't there any way to put him on medication to see if he would
tolerate other cats that way? It may be worth a try rather than
euthanizing. It really help with Cody.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com