PS. Inky's blood work is looking good, thats about what Fred's was while we were waiting for the blood work to be redone for the hyper-t, I was really upset when his creatinine got so much worse in those 3 weeks. I wish now I had followed my instincts and started fluids then, it may have made a difference. His kidney's got that much more damaged and that damage can never be reversed as I understand it!!

Part of what I don't understand is how it's possible to get the creatinine down from such a high number to a good number again but the damage is still there. If the creatinine is the number signifying the amount of damage the kidney's have suffered and the actual amount of kidney function left, how can the number get so much better without the actual damage reversing some?? Anyone got any ideas about this?

Think I'll ask my vet about that one!!

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com