And make sure you have checked every place inside...
Sick cats usually don't wander off into unformilure
territory but they do squeeze into very small tight
places.. Behind or under things where there is only
a couple inches of crawl space...

I have always wondered if I was doing the right thing
for them by finding them and bringing them out of their
hiding place but then when you do it does seem that
they seem comforted by your caring... And they don't
realize that the medication that we give them still has hope
for giving them some good time yet....
We can only do what we can do...  Feel good that
we can give them what ever time we can...
Leo's appointment to be PTS had already been made
when someone at the shelter remembered talking to us
and got permission to see if she could find us in the phone
book...
Tad

Chris wrote:

Don’t forget garages and sheds…