Smokey was running high fevers.  I think the highest
was around 106 or 107.  I was having to take him to
the vet every 2 or 3 days which he hated.  The vet
would keep him overnight to get his fever down which
he hated.  This was before we knew he was positive.
They tested him again and this time he was positive.
I ended up changing vets for Smokey and the new vet is
the one that started him on the equistim back in
March.  So far he hasn't had anymore fevers.  I think
we are going to cut him back even more.  We are going
to try a shot every other week and see how he does.  I
am a little nervous about doing it.

Cindy