Kayte, in all this rush about Crackers, I haven't taken time to say how very sorry I am that Pokemon had to go to the Bridge.  Taking her in was an act of kindness, and I wish she had been able to stay with you longer.  I'm sorry she bit Crackers, because if she hadn't, you wouldn't be having this worry about whether she gave him FelV (unless your idiot vet had some more bullsh*t to tell you about how contagious it is).  Try to remember her as the sweet beautiful girl you took in and loved instead of as the cause of all this, which she may not actually be.  As others have mentioned, it seems there was no conclusive proof that she had FeLV, just lung fluid which may have been lymphoma.  While lymphoma is often brought on in the course of FeLV, it can happen all by itself.

Anyway, gentlest of Bridge vibes to Pokemon.

Diane R.