I have been in contact with Otis's new mom and Otis has a confirmed ride on the 19th of September!  /mari

On 9/6/06, Pam Norman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: Pam Norman
To: petvet
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 10:09 PM
Subject: Otis/blind deaf kitten needs to get to his home!

Sending this in hopes that someone can  help Otis get home. He's a special special needs kitten!

Pam

Can anyone swing through this area and help get this special needs kitten to his adopter? She is offering to pay for gas. Please pass on to anyone you know that is in this area, or any highway transport groups that cover the area.

NY BLIND/DEAF KITTEN NEEDS RIDE FR POUGHKEEPSIE-UTICA

This kitty is blind and deaf due to a blow to his head!!  His name is OTIS and I have adopted him.

OTIS desperately needs a kind soul willing to transport him from poughkeepsie ny to herkimer, utica or syracuse where i can pick him up and take him home and give him the love and care he needs!

PLEASE HELP OTIS GET TO ME. I can help with gas$$ if needed

this little kitty  is just a few months old and has sufferred enough for a lifetime!
he is already neutered and utd on shots--all we need is someone who will help OTIS and i get together!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joan Jost CONTACT: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New Message Search

Find the message you want faster. Visit your group to try out the improved message search.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.