Hi,
I know this maybe a shot in the dark, since I think most of the people on this list don't live in new york, but I thought I would try.  Maybe someone would know someone that cat sits.  My husband and I are going to my sister's wedding in California from sept 18-25th, we are looking for a cat sitter for our two feluks.  I had a coworker lined up, but he just bailed on me.  I live in bed-stuy, new york.  Does anyone know anyone around that does do some cat sitting.  Come in play, socialize, feed, and scoop litter.  Neither of the cats are on meds, just a little lysine in thier food every day. One as most of you know is a feral and doesn't really go for the human contact stuff and the other one is a complete opposite and would fall over in love with anyone that petted him.  Any suggestions or recommendation is highly appreciated!
thanks
Jeni