I'm so very sorry.  We do rescue and had a litter (one that I bottle fed from 2 weeks of age... so I was very attached to them) one little girl Gabby died of dry FIP and her brother Albert died of wet.  I know all too well what you are going through... My husband and I went to every vet imaginable trying to "cure" them... but as you know, all you can do is make them comfortable.  I pray someday there is a cure.  Hopefully you know of the Orion Foundation and of Dr. Addie's research... Orion is a wonderful group to donate to.  We have a memorial for Gabby and Albert there... This might be a good way for you to memorialize the two you've lost and pray for Dharma that she does not have it.  If you want more information or a link to their website, let me know.

*hugs*

Leslie =^..^=