-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Belinda
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 1:47 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Spencer and making decisions (was my vet's office called)

    Nina,
   I have actually made an appointment with my vet before to get all my
questions answered.  I wrote them all down and made a regular
appointment to just talk with her, and not have to stress my cat by
bringing them in. I fully intended to pay for my appointment which
lasted about 25 to 30 minutes but she didn't charge me.  Would your vet
go for that even if she just charged an office call atleast you could
get ALL of your questions answered, just be sure to write them down so
you don't forget anything.  And you can ask any new ones that pop up
too.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com

be privileged.
received this
transmission from