A lot of the techs that work for my vet do this kind of thing. I would feel better letting (most of) them check on my cat than a stranger. Maybe you could ask?

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Franklin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: searching for a cat sitter

Don't vet offices usually have cards or information available?  I just
recently saw a card in our vet's office for a girl who walks dogs, feeds
pets and gives medications.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/14/06 9:55:20 AM >>>
I don't know of any petsitters personally in your area but I was
looking for a friend in a different area and basically did a google
search "cat sitter, brooklyn".  Several sites came up.  Here's one link
I found ...
http://www.meowhoo.com/Specialized_Pet_Services/Cat_Sitters/more3.html

JENI RECA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      HI,
 Does anyone know any cat sitters that service the brooklyn area,
especially the bed-stuy area.  We are going away in a week and need a
cat sitter.  I had a coworker lined up but he just bailed on me.  Every
cat sitting service I have contacted lately doe not service my area.
Two feluks at home, one lovable the other feral, can't bring them to get
boarded.  Healthy, not on medication.  Anyone that knows someone please
send me thier info.  THank you
 Jeni
 Hillman Waller + Nookie the feral

http://mail.yahoo.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivery of the message to the intended
or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at
(312) 554-3300 and also indicate the sender's name.  Thank you.