From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of catatonya
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 8:09 PM
To:
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: clonicalm??

Has anyone's cat had a reaction to clonicalm.  My positive DD went for a check up yesterday.  You might remember that she seems stressed and overgrooms.  She has also started urinating on the bed.  Well everything checked out so we decided to try clonicalm.

I gave her one dose yesterday, and then tonight when I gave it to her she threw up and foamed at the mouth.  I won't give her anymore, but does anyone know anything about this drug, or what else I might try........?

tonya