hmmmmm--i know that you can get it done through our vet school, but
once frozen, they can't do any analysis.....

On 9/20/06, catatonya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Did you find an answer to this one Michele?  If not I can ask my vet about
it.  She does forensics for abuse cases and would probably know how to go
about it.

tamara stickler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Try your local Veternary college.  Often they will do that sort of thing and
incorporated it into a teaching exercise.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Someone from the shelter I used to work with asked me to help her find a
place that can do a toxicity study on a deceased cat, which they have
frozen.  They think there was veterinary malpractice (the cat died in
surgery, after several others did as well with the same new vet) and do not
know where to get this kind of study. Apparently they brought the cat to
Tufts, a university vet hospital, and they did a necropsy but no tox
analysis.

any thoughts?

thanks,
michelle