Crossposting:

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: undisclosed
Sent: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 1:32 PM
Subject: Need Help PLEASE!!!!

Hello,
I have 4 cats that are 10, 9, 9, and 6 years old that I need to find homes for, my landlord will not let me have them anymore and has threatened to evict me if I don’t place them. 2 of them are FIV positive. I do not want to have to euthanize them and I have contacted many different agencies in Mercer County (I live in Hamilton) and surrounding counties and because of their age and the FIV, nobody has been able to help me. If you cannot help me, do you know anyone who might be able to?
They are excellent animals and have had few if any medical problems. I have owned them since they were young. 3 of them are from Guam and have traveled with me across the world. I hate to lose them, but I have no choice, anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Kristie Raines
609-558-4353

Checked by AVG Free Edition.