Diane great advice..i didn't think off that...my 1st new vet i had one visit..that was because i wanted to get to know him and have Crackers new patient examination and the fact X VET told me to PTS Crackers. But I did fall head over "paws" for him and he specializes in just cats. I became very panicked when x vet said PTS that I totally wanted an ONLY cat vet. Since no plans or meds where done yet on Crackers I will go to this vet tomorrow and get Crackers his booster shots and then I will sit down and decide who I think is better for Crackers. Then I will just tell which ever vet I dont choose the truth. Thanks again.
Kayte