If I were you, I would focus on maintaining their immune system up and wait to use interferon until you need it (meaning they become symptomatic.. like become anemic, lethargy.. etc..)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Leslie
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 11:33 AM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Those who don't use Interferon

Oh, interesting, Hideyo.  No, neither of mine are symptomatic.  Satch is still getting over a cough, but both of their energy levels are quite high, appetites good, bright eyes, etc.

I am looking for preventative treatments right now, hoping to keep symptoms at bay for as long as I can get.

Thank you,

Leslie

From: "Hideyo Yamamoto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >

Is your kitty symptomatic?  I have two felk kitties who are not
symptomatic and am not using it - as there are some side effects to the
drug.