Just a note I thought I should share with the group-- beware of anyone not normally on this list who offers to send you meds. Someone who had not posted for very long offered to send me pred. I sent her a check for $20 over 2 weeks ago. At first she kept saying she was looking for a box, then would mail it. She last told me she was mailing it on Saturday, but it never arrived. And now she has stopped responding to emails at all.  She may just be busy and unreliable, rather than intentionally not sending it, but she is not someone I know, and I am feeling a bit stupid for having relied on her.  So be careful!  I had adjusted my dosing to the expectation of receiving the pred, and was very stressed the last few days trying to figure out what to do, since I do not think my local vet will refill at this point.  Luckily I was just able to find a friend who is weaning his dog off of pred and is sending me a few of  his pills so that I don't run out in a few days and don't have to taper more quickly than I should.

Michelle