Thank you, Kelly...hearing stories like this is making me feel so much better :)  Do you know if there is a list for hepatitis?  I joined the Hepatic Lipidosis list & the Assisted Feeding list & am getting some great info.  Thanks again.  I will keep you posted & will keep your kitty in my prayers, as well.

Yvonne & Peanut