Thank you!  By the way, Tigger and Taylor turned 14 years old Sunday. :)  I can't believe it was that long ago that I found them in a wall and hand reared them.  It makes me want to cry with happiness for all the wonderful years we've had together, and I hope to be blessed with more time.

Gina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Congrats to Kayte & Crackers!!  I just wanted to reach into the picture & rub that tummy!  I enjoyed the pics of your furkids, too, Gina. You have some adorable babies!

Yvonne