Terri,
I'm so sorry about your daughter's baby.  Please pass on my sympathy and condolences on Gutt's loss to her.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Belinda,
    Can you add my daughter's kitty "Gutt" to the Candlelight Services?
My daughter's name is Julie. Gutt was 8-9 yrs old. He was an awesome Maine Coon mix I adored him ever since he was a baby.

I had noticed that he was acting strange and losing weight. He was losing control of his hind legs. Also, loose bowels and the fact that his zest for life was gone he was crying. I had also noticed this for the last few days was hoping he had just a bad tummy. This was so sudden.
My gut feeling was he had a mass growing and thought it was a tumor.
He lost 3 pounds in the since last month. (She weighed him every month)
I told her he needed to go to the Vet A.S.A.P. so she called was able to get in to see one of my favorite Vets this evening.

Sadly to say he had a huge mass the size of a baseball growing in stomach. My daughter decided to let him go to the "Rainbow Bridge" because she didn't have the money to pay for added expenses due to her divorce and being a single parent.
She told me that she wanted him to go peacefully and his quality of life is what mattered not quantity. She wasn't thinking about herself only about him she didn't want him to suffer.
She didn't want him to endure all the medical treatments with his chances being slim of survival. I'm proud of her for making that decision even though it was hard on her.

My husband and I would have helped her in this matter.
She didn't want him to suffer.
Julie loved him with all her heart.
So she brought him home and we buried him next to "Sam" that I lost back in March. My husband dugged the hole for him. This man had recent shoulder surgery but it didn't matter. He loved Gutt as well.

We read the Rainbow Bridge and a prayer to him. Laid him to rest.
We all hugged and cried in each other arms.
This was about an hour and a half ago.
My husband also said that he was going to build a special fence around the area we have for all the future furangels that pass on to the Rainbow Bridge.
Yes, we have a Pet Cemetery on our new property.
Which is under a beautiful maple tree.

Thanks for hearing me out.......    :(