Hi Nina,

Ashley & Basil seem to be doing well.  I think our furkids often have a better understanding of life than we do & they know that Peanut was ready to graduate into the next world.  During Peanut's final hours, Basil went up to her & very cheerfully headbutted Peanut twice, like she was givng her a happy send-off & knew that she would be ok.  I, on the other hand, keep getting paranoid about my babies this week, but I think that is only natural after losing a furkid.  Thank you so much for thinking of us!  Hugs & headbutts from Ashley & Basil.

Yvonne