At 09:59 AM 10/8/2006, you wrote:

I understand and would do the same..Please ..559  645-5050 any time, The carafate is great for the tummy,,,especially if you are using steroids,,Is her anemia of the regenerative or non regenerative type??

I have not given up yet and neither is Tsubomi and we will keep fighgting together somehow until she asks me not to..

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [ mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of kelly
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2006 10:35 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: My baby Tsubomi (felk) is in trouble - please help!

At 09:17 AM 10/8/2006, you wrote:

I am so sad for your little baby. It is so hard when it seems not much can be done except to gently assist her across the bridge when she is no longer happy here, It is so painful. Do you have the epogen at home??Please let me know if I can do anything for you
Kelly

Well  - I talked to three vets and they feel that I am doing everything I can for her right now and they don’t have any other suggestions and she gets really stressed out and I am not wanting to put her through --- epogen, interferon, and steroid, lasix – they have been all suggested by at least one of them – but her being felk – they are basically attributing  her symptoms to the illness and they are very skeptical – so in a way, I am on my own –it’s sort of up to me to try what I thnk it will help her – though I know that she is losing blood or have perhaps now fluid in heart as she has a hard time breathing after she moves around ---they took exray on her Friday though they did not see any fluid in her chest , but a little in her tummy (not so much) and that’s why my vet suggested lasix – I am not again wanting her to go through the stress of ultrasound as they may not find anything for sure anyway – (and they did not see any mass through extray) – I feel that she is losing blood as she seems pale and as I understand there is NOTHING I can do about it – except I try epogen to see if it works for her.. I will see if I can get acemannan –as it was on hold by the government a couple of months ago ---