This might be a little confuseing but please bear with me. I'm not exactly sure what to do. About three weeks ago my Feonce and i went to the animal shelter and got a kitten. He had all his vacinations and was tested negative for the feline leukemia. Well while we were there signing the papers a lady brought in another kitten and said it was a stray. He seemed like a sweet kitten and then i saw her literally rip him from her shirt and he hissed at her and she actually smacked him! so i told them that i would take him home as well. Two days later we took Casper (the stray kitty) to the vet as well as little kitty ( animal shelter kitty) To get a check up and get casper his first shots. The vet looked him over and said that they were 9 weeks old and were very healthy kittens. Well two days after casper got all his shots includeing the leukemia vactination he started acting differently. He would not play at all and would just meow alot, didnt want to eat, didnt want to play with the other kitten, wouldnt use the litter box, was throwing up just saliva, and also urinated blood twice, and just seemed like he was dying. So we took him back to the vet and he said he might have hookworms. The vet gave him three shots and then looked at his eye membrane and it was pure white, and looked at the other kitten and said that casper had feline leukemia and that little kitty looked like he was getting it as well. He told us to get a fece sample from casper and gave us special kitty food ( A/D and C/D) and told me that if he didnt eat tomorrow he was a dead kitten. Well now he is starting to play a little bit and he is eating alot but its been a week and he still doesnt seem like himself. I was thinking about getting a second opinion because the vet told me he was a healthy cat and then days later hes not? i dont see how that could be possiable for him not to have noticed the first time and that he was so healthy looking and playful before he got his frist shots and then after near death? I dont really know what to do for him, Do you think i should get a second opinion or is that doctor probably right and if so what can i do for him to bring him back to the fun loving kitten he was? Thank You

Jamie