I am full of sorrow for you Hideyo.  Your losses have been so great over the past few months.  Please know that I am thinking about you and you are in my prayers.

Gina

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that my baby Tsubomi has decided to leave the body which no longer allowed her to do things she wanted to do and now transited to a place where she had a infinity of freedom – I was holding her all day and all night and she crossed in my arms – felk is such a scary disease – everything happened so quickly, before last Friday, she was acting just fine – but I wish I had paid a little more attention to her little signs though ---

Again, thank you all for all the prayers and encouragement – I and Tsubomi will be forever connected with our souls.. I will just miss holding her and seeing her body so terribly.. it just hasn’t hit me.. I am sort of in shock.. but I know it’s going to be painful when it does..

Hideyo

Visit my Tigger Tales site!

Do you Yahoo!?